1. Move all files from Desktop to Documents before copying data to flash drive or other storage device.
2. Once files are in Documents, right click on Documents and select Send To and find the device that will be the backup storage device.
3. The files will start copying from one location to another.
4. Remember to back up Pictures and Videos if you have saved content in these locations.
5. A backup should be done as new content is saved on the computer.
6. Do not use the restore point option on a school computer.